I was sitting in a room with a bunch of my aunts, uncles and cousins and my grandma had this weird smile on her face so I asked her what was up and she just looked at me and said “everyone in this house is alive thanks to my vagina”
In my head, all of the fandoms are part of some massive, crazy family.
The tough, but loving and protective older brother:
The crazy kid brother, who still loves playing pretend:
The vaguely psychotic middle child that the parents keep locked away in the attic:
this makes me happy
when you find a shirt you really like and wear it a couple times and it starts doing
and it, erm, pushes stuff up in a way that makes me look like a 19th century prostitute
possibly my favorite thing on the internet right now.
this is adorable and ridiculous. haha I wiiish I could get my boobs to look like that.
- Dumbledore: The dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students
- Dumbledore: Except for detention
- Dumbledore: Where you will be forced to wander around when it's darkest and scariest
- Dumbledore: Doesn't that make so much sense
- Dumbledore: I'm so good at rules
- Dumbledore: Ten points to Harry Potter
i don’t understand how my room gets so messy when i literally sit in one spot with my laptop all day
when your ear finally unpops and everything is in HD and you start hearing things you’ve never heard before
if i had the power to control time i would probably just use it to sleep more
if you stopped it in a test
at the last minute
just wandered off, brought your notes in, finished it correctly and put them back
that would be a good idea too
If you could stop time you wouldn’t do tests you could just take stuff from shops and live off that
no thats illegal
- Harry Potter: stream of angry texts posts a la "MY LIFE SUCKS. MY PARENTS ARE DEAD, MY MENTORS ARE DEAD, MY OWL IS DEAD MY WAND IS BROKEN AND MY SCAR HURTS."
- Ron Weasley: food porn blog
- Hermione Granger: social justice SPEW blogger calling people out on their bullshit. "let the elves decide whether they are house or garden. check yo privelege."
- Ginny Weasley: "day 394-I am not yet dating harry potter" + gifsets dedicated to his scar.
- Luna Lovegood: the nightblogger.
- Draco Malfoy: hipster blogger
- Filch: reblogs pictures/videos/gifs of cats.
- Hagrid: the fluffy chicken girl-"if i get 700,000 notes my headmaster said I could get a chimera."
- McGonagall: that one person who ruins everyones fun text posts.
- Snape: anonymously leaves this in harry's ask "10 point from gryffindor" and then reblogs it.
- Bellatrix Lestrange: fanart of her and the dark lord in compromising positions.
- Voldemort: the blog that just steals everyone else's gifsets to gain followers - "Follow this lord, you will love him on your dashboard".
- Dumbledore: all the gay porn
do you ever just kinda stick your hands down your pants not ‘cause you wanna do anything but because warm